Are you living a life you love?
Would you like to reconnect with your life but don’t know how?
I know how challenging it can be to make shifts in our lives.
I’ve made my dream life come true.
Let me tell you…it wasn’t easy.
My story began when my 14-year old biological mom Susan thought she was in love with my 19-biological father, Ed. When she told him she was pregnant…Ed ran as fast as he could go. He joined the military.
Susan was frightened. Single, young mothers were a scandal. Susan consented to the adoption and placed me in an orphanage in downtown Detroit.
Allen and Lawana, once a childless couple with a love of dogs wanted a baby girl. They made the trip to Detroit and brought me home.
I was a happy, joyful toddler. Until tragedy struck. At the tender age of four.
Lawana passed away leaving behind my dad, my adopted brother, and myself. Within a year he remarried the “not nice” stepmother who had four “not nice” children of her own.
I went from a happy family of four to a toxic family of eight.
Anxiety? Depression? Abandonment?
I get it.
To be truly happy we need to have the coping skills to overcome anxiety, depression, and abandonment struggles.
To achieve our goals? We need to know who we are, where we fit in, and express that in our very large world.This is called being authentic.
To achieve success in life with the most ease – we need to be congruent.Being congruent is when our actions align with our values and who we are.
Getting there can be a tough journey.
So…how do we overcome anxiety and depression and align our actions with our values with who we are? And do it with ease?
By bringing focus, clarity and depth to our actions.By aligning your life, priorities and actions with who you really are.Embrace your passionate, joyful life with my transformational and powerful two- month coaching program.
Renew You! A Love Your Life Coaching Program is to help you get to know yourself better.
You will gain the tools to express yourself more authentically in the world.
- What Makes Your Heart Sing? This is a great tool to start with. Discover what makes us happiest might be just be on your doorstep!
- Troll Travels: Who am I? A powerful tool to develop your understanding of what you value most about yourself and what makes you unique!
- Identify Your Personal Values: A deep, multi-step process/exercise for you to discover and explore what matters to you in life!
- Role Model Confidence Boosting Exercise: A fun confidence boosting exercise to help you appreciate and be yourself while realizing you already have the qualities you need!
- Daily Gratitude Diary: Get thinking about gratitude, the power of journaling and realizing you can change the way you see things – and experience life!
- Intuition and Dream Symbol Exercise! This is a great tool to go deeper, to explore your intuition/subconscious processes and learn from them.
- Draw Out Your Gremlin Exercise: By literally drawing out your gremlin, you will begin to overcome aware of how your critic operates – and self-sabotage less going forward.
I’ve seen enormous growth in people who have committed to the eight steps in this program.
And..so will you!
Renew You! A Love Your Life Coaching Program will help you align your actions with your values and who you are.
Loretta Holmes, a certified ADHD & Life Coach works with individuals who are affected by ADHD and life challenges so that hey can stop their self-doubt, overcome their fears and live a happy, healthy life with purpose. See all the ways you can work with Loretta or contact her and ask a burning question.