There’s Oil for That
People love to tell you what you should and shouldn’t use for specific alignments regardless of how you feel about it. Even worse, we’re so malleable, if we listen to them long enough we’ll tell ourselves what we should and shouldn’t want, regardless of how we feel.
My hope for you is that as read There’s An Oil For That, you leap into the unknown of discovering there is an oil for emotional and physical wellness.
It’s no secret. I love my doTERRA Essential Oils.
Yep. I was skeptic at first until I tried them. I am hooked.
Oils have brought many benefits to my home and to my clients. As silly as it may sound, these little bottles have changed our lives in different ways.
We have an oil for specific a physical and emotional wellness and I would love to share my favorites!
Calm and Balance: Chill Out. It Will Be Ok
- Cedarwood: Diffuse after a stressful day to relax the mind and the body.
- Geranium: Diffuse aromatically to calm nerves.
- doTERRA Serenity Calming Blend: Diffuse to help promote relaxation and peace
- Arborvitae: Diffuse at night or rub on forehead, shoulders, or chest to lessen stress and tension.
- Patchouli: Rub on temples or apply to the bottoms of feet to calm emotions.
- Ylang Ylang: Put a few drops into Epsom salt bath for relaxation.
- AromaTouch Massage Blend: Add to bath or use with carrier oil for massage.
- Frankincense: Apply to the bottoms of feet to relax and balance mood swings.
- Roman Chamomile: Add 1-2 drops to herbal teas to soothe the body and the mind.
- Vetiver: Diffuse aromatically or use topically with other calming essential oils, such as Lavender, Serenity, or Balance, to better help calm stress.
Restless/Lack of Concentration
- Rosemary: Diffuse aromatically or apply topically to help reduce tension, stress, and fatigue.
- Lavender: Add to bath water to soak away stress. (This is my favorite!)
- doTERRA Balance: Apply to wrists or neck to help calm nerves.
- InTune Focus Blend: Apply to temples and back of neck to enhance concentration when feeling tired mid-afternoon. (This is my #1 seller!)
- Clary Sage: Apply to feet or pulse points to balance hormones.
- Bergamot: Diffuse in the classroom or at work
Elevate and Energize: Lighten Up
· Grapefruit/Lemon/Lime: Rub underneath your nose to sharpen focus while studying or reading.
· Citrus Bliss: Diffuse aromatically or put one drop on your wrists and rub them together for an uplifting everyday perfume.
· Peppermint: Apply to the palms of hands and deeply inhale for a quick pick-me-up.
· Wild Orange: Energize the mind and body by placing two drops each of Wild Orange, Peppermint, and Frankincense in the palm of your hand. Rub palms together and inhale deeply, during high stress levels.
- Sandalwood: Apply to the next at bedtime for a restful sleep, or use during mediation.
- Elevation: Diffuse in the mornings to start the day with a positive, uplifted mood. (This is my 2nd favorite oil!)
- Myrrh: Use aromatically to help promote awareness and uplift your mood.
TIP: You can make topical blends by adding essential oils with Fractionated Coconut Oil to a small roller bottle. Ask me how!
Ready to shop? Head on over to www.mydoterra.com/lorettaholmes and enter my distributor number: #4467621 when placing an order.
Questions? Shoot me an email at email@example.com
Happy to help!