Anxiety Coaching: Taming The Dragons
In-Person Coaching Offered
Are you the parent of a child with anxiety?
Does your child constantly worry about future “what if” scenarios?
Avoid socializing with other kids?
Does your child lose sleep due to nervousness or fear?
Ask for reassurance over and over again?
Does your child still worry even with reassurance?
Goodness…1 in 8 children suffer from anxiety or excessive worry. Your child is not alone.
Why is anxiety taking over your child?
Well…children with anxiety are constantly on high alert and seeking out danger when there is no danger. They are unnecessarily putting themselves in fight or flight mode. This is why your child with anxiety is nervous, jittery, moody, unfocused, need constant reassurance, don’t sleep well, are overly self-critical or hypersensitive.
In short, children are NOT in control of their worry.
Too many times you’ve had that sad, helpless feeling of watching your child struggle…
…while wishing there was something you could do to fix it.
Here at Bella, we have something that can help.
The GoZen Anxiety Relief Anxiety Program teaches you child how to understand and control their worry in a fun, engaging way that your child will love!
Peace is within reach.
What will my child learn?
My the end of coaching your child will have the skills and knowledge to be in more control of their body and their mind. Your child will have an understanding of what anxiety is, where it comes from, and how to effectively deal with it.
Here are just a few things your child will learn:
- How to avoid avoiding. Your child will learn a step-by-step method to overcome their fears and confidently achieve their goals.
- The 5CS of Resilience. In 5 easy steps, we teach your child how to recognize, examine, challenge and change their thoughts.
- How to get to “What If?’ to “What is?” We help your child stop worrying about every possible outcome of a situation and focus on the most realistic one.
- Five thinking distortions that make your child unnecessarily anxious or afraid and how to avoid them.
- A 10-minute exercise your child can practice every day to reverse or eliminate the physical effects of anxiety.
- Self-Reliance. Your child will acquire the confidence and skills to learn how to cope with anxiety attacks, distorted thinking, worries and fears on their own.
- For Parents! Three common mistakes parents make when dealing with their anxious child and how to quickly resolve them using the F.E.E.L. Method.
We make worry easy to understand from the “Inside Out.”
Taming The Dragons Coaching Package
- 12 – 50 minute Coaching Sessions
- 2 – 50 minute Coaching Sessions with parent
- Personalized Confidence Toolkit
- 80+ videos
- 12+ Anxiety Topics
- 1 – BRIEF Assessment
- Weekly Action Plans
- Guidance on IEP and 504 Plans
- Unlimited Email